Today’s cutting-edge, rigorous and relevant career and technical education (CTE) prepares youth and adults for a wide range of high-wage, high-skill, high-demand careers.
5 key points about Guam ACTE
- Focused on student success through effective integration of Academic education (traditional classes) and Career and Technical Education or CTE (attitude, skills and knowledge for career development).
- Guam’s active professional organization that brings together educators and businesses.
- Representing the community of CTE professionals, including businesses, educators, administrators, researchers, school counselors, guidance and career development professionals and others at all levels of education.
- A state chapter of the nation’s largest not-for-profit association committed to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for successful careers.
- Committed to excellence in providing advocacy, public awareness and access to resources, professional development and leadership opportunities.